1st week of fall season – T1/2 practice plans!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi everyone,

welcome back to the program! I am looking forward to a really fun season – Here is the plan for our practices for the week of Sept 10-16.

Tuesday, Sep 11 – 5-630pm – meet at Quarry Lake parking lot – we will have a quick get together and then head out for a trail run – followed by some core and stretching. bring your water bottle!

Thursday, Sep 13 5-630pm – meet at the team room – we will run over to grassi lakes trail for a warm up, then do some ski walking up the grassi lakes trail and riders of rohan, then back to the team room for 630.

Saturday, Sep 15 930-1100am – meet at the Harvie Heights parking lot (half way between the overpass closest to travel alberta and harvie heights) – we will be doing some classic roller skiing – bring ski boots, poles, helmet, reflective vest, gloves. focus will be on some technique and zone 1 skiing.

T1’s, I’d like you find some time to do a bike ride (mtn or road) for an hour, and some other activity of your choice for an hour on the day of your choice.

T2’s, i have sent your week’s training plan by email.

please note – our fall dryland camp is coming up sept 21-23 at Nipika, please register if you can make it – any questions please let me know.

see you tuesday – here we go!

Roy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.