AB Cup Saturday Race Info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Woo Hoo, it’s time to start racing (finally) 😛 😛

Mass start skate race (5 lanes). Check http://www.zone4.ca for start times. Race course maps are on the Club website, please note the stadium layout is different from usual, in particular the lap lane and finish.
    **Event organisers have asked that athlete’s access the course from the East end of the Day Lodge and NOT run across the course near the West end.

There will be no room in the team room to hang out, or leave gear, so just collect your bib, get any messages and go to the Daylodge.

Start Time
    11:30am Midget Boys
    11:35am Midget Girls
    10 meters of double poling at the start.

Please meet me at the Team Room at 10:45am. We will warm up as a group.**Please check in with me after the race for a debrief. I will be in the stadium.

All awards will be presented at 12noon, West end of the Day Lodge

Parking: It will be tight. You might have to park on the road, plan your travel accordingly.

Please bring your classic race skis with you tomorrow. Put on the same glide wax as Saturday’s race or put it on in the team room after your race. If you decide not to leave your classic race skis on Saturday, bring them to the team room no later than 2.25 hours before your start on Sunday. Wait until Saturday for final word on binder, we may not want you to put it on.

Wax helpers, please check in to wax room as per the waxing plan- THANKS!

I’m super excited about seeing you all race this weekend and remember, it’s supposed to be fun! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.