AB Cup Wax recommendation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone

I suggest you put on a cold glider for this weekend. A Low Fluro option might be a bit faster but a carbon based wax will work just fine in these colder temperatures.

Suggestions:
    -Swix LF4 (green)
    -Solda Techno green (was sold in the TA wax kits at the demo days)
    -Start Green
    -Vauti Green
    other options:
    -blue glide wax. tends to be a bit warmer but will be better than a warm wax or no wax.

There will be a coaches meeting at 7pm tonight (Friday) to go over details for both Saturday and Sunday’s race. I will post more information after that meeting. The start times on the race notice are what you should go by for tomorrow’s race. Please arrive one hour and :15 minutes before your start time. We will meet on Sunday at the day lodge at the end closest to the team room. We will hand out bibs there and gather the kids in groups to do thier warm ups. Make sure kids have a dry set of clothes to put on after thier race, especially gloves, hats, and upper body clothes.

With dropping temperatures keep an eye on the forum as the kids will not race in cold temperatures. We will know more after Saturday’s race, and let you know via the forum as soon as we know.

For those racing Saturday, the greeters at the team room will be able to suggest a kick wax for you or find out what the team is using or testing. You are responsible for picking up your kids bib (need a signed waiver), or check with the greeters as the entire clubs might be all together.

Wax room 13 may be available for waxing check in with the greeters to find out what CNSC groups are using it or check by to see if it is available the club has it booked out this weekend.

All participants need to sign a waiver for this weekend. It was apart of the Race Notice. I have some signed of the parents that were at Thursday’s session. For those of you racing tomorrow please print the waiver off of the race notice posted on the CNSC home page and bring it when you pick up your bib. For those racing Sunday please do the same and bring it with you and give them to me and I will get those to the race or give them to someone who can, perhaps Jeff Jantz who will be picking up the bibs. Remember, No Waiver= No race.

See you this weekend.
    Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.