August 15 & 17

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello U14s,

Great to see lots of you out last week for a toasty run, and 100% having their drink belts for the session.  The warm weather of the summer continues this week, so keep up the good work hydrating (water and electrolytes) and use our environmental factors to stay cool (train in the shade, splash some water, wear appropriate clothing).

We will have a bonus session this week with a STUR on Wednesday.  I know it is not our usual training day, or time, but if you can make it, please let me know on Monday (at training or by email) so we can create the startlist.

Monday(15) Skate Rollerski @ CNC
    4:00-5:30
    We will meet in front of the teamroom, then head out on the rollerski track to work on one skate and downhill skills (just a little bit at a time). Big goal to continue building balance and comfort on rollerskis today.  Note: the upgrade to the biathlon stadium/timing building continues, so there is no parking beyond the middle lot (between Trail Sports & BWTC) of the nordic centre. Use caution coming down to the teamroom as there is construction traffic and lots of gravel.

Wednesday(17) STUR @ Holiday Inn
    8:30-9:30
    We will meet at our usual point, SW corner of the Holiday Inn parking lot, for a team warm up. U14 will start at 9:00. Upon completion of your STUR, you’ll jog back down the course for your cool down to be picked up at the parking lot.  Remember, let Matt know on Monday if you will be able to attend today. No stress if you have prior commitments, I understand it is not our usual training day or time.

Times from the day are here.

“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Vince Lombardi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.