Biathlon – Oct 13 – 20

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rachel Koroscil
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone: I trust that you are enjoying the long weekend. This week there is a lot going on so please read carefully. Additional information regarding training this week can be found on the X-C posting by Alain.

+Please bring your rollerskis to all practices until we switch to skis+

+Remember ammo for the LC1/LC2 program is the responsibility of the athlete. If you wish to purchase ammo from the club please let me know+

Ski Pre-Swap: This is a good way to find equipment at a reduced price. Check out the team room on Wednesday and Thursday.

RACE SCHEDULE: Check out the race schedule at:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … sp=sharing

You are asked to start filling out the races you plan to attend. We will discuss which biathlon races will be supported at practice

Monday, October 13: Biathlon practice 9:00 – 10:30 – Thanks to those who have let me know they will not be attending.

Tuesday, October 14: Rollerski Challenge – Meet at CCHS at 3:50. Skate and Classic Rollerskis. How far can you ski until 7:00 pm?

Wednesday, October 15: 4: 30 – 6:15 – Meet at Elizabeth Rummel school for some running and ski striding.

Thursday, October 17: 4:30-6:30 with Jeff/Macx. Please bring your roller skis and a change of clothes for strength

Saturday, October 18: Cross Country running provincials or a TT in Canmore. I will have more details for practice on Thursday.

Have a great week. Jeff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.