Biathlon – Oct 27 – Nov 2

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rachel Koroscil
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone:

Many of you raced in the Confederation Cup Relays, good on you. For now the schedule is listed below. On Saturday I have scheduled a time trial with Foothills. I will keep you posted on the zero and start time. Knowing the Calgay folks you should be able to sleep in (or get up early and do homework,)

Monday, October 27 – 4:30 – 6:30 with Geret and John – Longer combo, please bring you skis.

Tuesday and Wednesday: From the XC Forum:

Tuesday (28): A shorter workout tonight and laid back format. Meet at Elizabeth Rummell at 4:45pm with your running gear and water bottle. We will be done at 6:00pm

Wednesday (29): AST and NTS athletes have a day off. Others to come and do some distance and intensity. Meet at team room 4:30-6:00 for some classic skiing on FT. Check back here on Tuesday for a wax recommendation.

Thursday; October 30 – with Jeff and Macx. Wear your best costume, if you are freakier than Macx you win a prize. Races and shooting games. Lots of prizes. Strength at 5:50pm. Please bring your skis.

Saturday, November 1. We will have a time trial with Foothills. Zero is tentatively set for 13:00. I will give you definite plans later in the week. On Snow.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.