Built 4 Speed Saturday 9th January

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Built 4 Speed is coming to Canmore Nordic Centre on Saturday 9th January. With a similar format to other years there are two events, cross country and downhill (which will be a timed run down rollercoaster to the Mine Meadow) 8) 😆 :mrgreen: 😛 Experienced and novice categories for each age group. See flier and race notice for more details.

We are looking for parent volunteers for various roles on the day. The great news is that this will count towards your volunteer hours! 😛 Check out the sign up via the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FtVIPWbrsjJZLbAytkNleXd4eJNpxQj7-5bfDkzodlU/edit?usp=docslist_api

Skiers please note, as I am involved in the organisation of the event I will not be able to warm up with you on the day. Do not fear, you will have the expert guidance of Alaric and Milaine (and possibly even Rhonda!) to warm up with you. You will however, need to ski to the Mine Meadow with your gear on your own or with your buddies.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.