Camrose- Friday info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team,

Hopefully you all have LF4 on your race skis (or something similar), or your about to do that.

Friday will still be very cold, especially with the wind. We will still train, but we will just ski (no shooting). We can ski for 1hr and go over the race courses. Since we will not shoot, let’s start a little later, so you can sleep in a bit.

We will now meet @ the Camrose range for a 2:30pm start. This will be the warmest part of the day. Therefore, I recommend leaving Canmore at 10am, if you will head straight to the range.

For those new to Camrose, there is a map to the range on the invitation: http://www.biathlon.ca/documents/WesternChampionships_000.pdf

Friday Dinner: I have made a reservation for 20 people @ East Side Marios in Camrose (as you enter town, it’s on your left). The reservation is for 6:00pm, and is under Garth Jenkins. I will not be at dinner myself.

Team meeting: We will have a team meeting at 8:30pm, after the coaches meeting, in Garth’s room at the hotel (unless Garth finds a better spot and let’s you all know).

See you tomorrow,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.