Canmore July Camp

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi T3’s

Here is the camp info I promised…

Friday July 23rd: Bow Valley Prov. Park.
    Depart-Radisson Parking lot at 9:45 – please all meet here even if you have a full car. We will meet at Elk Flats Group campground.

10:30 – 12:30 Skate Rollerski
    12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
    1:30 – 2:30 or 3:00 Strength, agility, core, games at Elk Flat group area.

Gear: skate rs (club ones available), helmet, VEST, skate boots, skate poles (with rs tips), gloves, running shoes, water bottle and holder. Bring a good lunch and more water. Also appropriate clothing for the day.

Saturday July 24th: West Bragg Creek.
    Depart Radisson Parking lot at 8:45

10:00 – 12:30 Mtn Bike Ride (not overly technical- suitable for all)
    12:30 – 1:30 lunch by the river or at Roy’s house
    1:30 – 3:00 Two Pine Hill. ski striding/running

Gear: mtn bike, helmet, gloves, water (lots), snacks, runners, ski striding poles, good lunch, lots of water (may not be access to some), change to reg shorts if using bike shorts, appropriate clothing.
    **parents we will need and encourage some extra adult bike riders, please let me know if you are interested**

Sunday July 25th: Norquay Road **will need drivers to shuttle kids down**

9:00 Meet at beginning of Vermillion lakes road in Banff.
    9:15 Warm up on Vermillion lakes road.
    9:45 Classic rollerski up Norquay road – some intensity
    Cool down on Vermillion lakes road again
    11:15 – 11:30 finish

Gear: classic rs (or use club ones), helmet, VEST, cl boots, cl poles with tips, gloves, water, running shoes (just in case). good attitude

If your plans have changed since you filled out the camp attendance form, please let me know of the changes – Thanks

Parents – the sign of a good camp is when the athletes are tired on sunday morning. But, this is not a good reason to skip the last day. Pushing the last day out of a tired body will make for great training effect which will pay off big time in the winter

😀 😀 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.