Dec 5-11

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team

Awesome start to the season! You all did very well designing race plans and putting them into action, keep it up and you will continue to learn and develop as racers.

This week we have some of you heading off to Sovereign for the XC races, others will stay here and race the BCRR #1 (skate sprints!)

Notes:
    – If I have not camber tested all your skis (last week) I need them on Tuesday. I will be testing Wednesday a.m.
    – Remember to update ilog – Do it NOW
    – Continue to work on those stretches for areas that need flexibility work! This should be done daily
    – Dryfire? Only if you want to get better at standing… 🙂 15 focused minutes a day will help a LOT. Just make sure your dryfire shots are disciplined too (more about that Tuesday)

Tuesday (6): 4:15-6:30pm. Z1 SK combo then gym strength

Wednesday (7): 4:30-6:15pm. Z1 classic ski with XC, with sprints.

Thursday (8): 4:30 start. Z1-3 SK combo till 6:00pm, then the 2nd sport psych session by Beckie and Rhonda from 6-7pm.

Friday (9):
    Those going to Sovereign leave in morning and ski on arrival. Please be sure to prep your skis as Alain asked in the email (and how to test skis if you want too).

All others not going to Sovereign please check training plans, we will use this weekend to get in some solid Z1 training and still a good race effort with the BCRR.

Saturday (10): Sovereign race or BCRR #1. I will not be at the races this weekend, Alain will be in Sovereign and Kathy in Canmore. GOOD LUCK! 🙂

Sunday (11): Sovereign race or check training plans

Woo hooo, racing season is underway. The next few months are going to be FUN! :mrgreen:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.