December 19th – 25th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Well done surviving another cold week! Phew! Although glide was limited on Wednesday I think we got some quality technique work and skill building done last week. More quality skiing to be done this week too!

Monday 19th
    Skate technique working on balance and technique changes for different terrains. Head lamp and drink belts essential.
    NO WORKOUT if you raced in Hinton!

Tuesday 20th TT Biathlon
    Back outside! 6:30-8:00. See you all out there on skis. Get ready for some holiday fun!

Wednesday 21st 5 – 6:45pm
    Christmas dress up and classic skills circuit. Get your favorite xmas costume out but make sure you can ski in it! We will work in teams to collect the most number of points in our classic skills circuit. We will take some time at the end of the session to give our Secret Santa gifts 😛 Drink belts and head lamps still needed!! Wax recommendation: Rode Multigrade kick wax.

Saturday 24th 10am @ CNC
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    NO TEAM WORKOUT. Enjoy some family time and Christmas fun on skis and get out for a ski adventure if you can!

Don’t forget the Club XMAS relays are on again this year. 12noon Friday 30th Dec. See flier that was emailed for details

I constantly remind myself that resting takes confidence. Anyone can train like a mad man but to embrace rest and to allow all the hard training to come out takes mental strength.
    Ryan Hall

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.