Feb 28-Mar 6th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Monday Feb 28th: INDOORS. The weather will be a bit chilly, with a bit of wind. We’ll head indoors. Please bring shorts and a t-shirt, dry indoor shoes, yoga mat, and a water bottle.

Thursday Mar 3rd: SKATE. It will be cold aswell for Thursday, I’ll update this post if the forecast changes with a back up plan for this session. (perhaps half a ski and some indoor time, stretching)

Friday Mar 4th: SKI TOURNAMENT. (check separate post for lots of details) 1:30pm-4:30pm.

Saturday and Sunday: AB Cup race. Deadline registration this Wednesday March 2nd at 9:00pm. @https://www.zone4.ca/onlinereg.asp?id=3617. In a previous post I had suggested to only do one race. With a few races being cancelled from cold weather, if your Track Attacker is up for racing both days, go for it.

Race schedule is attached to the race notice. specific timing of the day will be decided at the team captain’s meeting Friday, you’re best guess is youth starting around 11:00am. I will post a wax recommendation for your skate skis later this week. I am looking for 3 volunteers to help me with warming the kids up. 2 to help with the Mini Midget girls and 1 for the peewee category. I will look after the Mini Midget Boys. Please email me to let me know you are able to help out, and I can provide you with a bit of a plan.

See you soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.