February 8-14

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team, I hope you found inspiration in watching the World Cups. Our own Phil Wood did very well in his very first WC race. Well done! Also a big congrats to Nelson and Sam for some great results at the Alberta Winter Games. I’m sure Sam (and Bronwyn) have now glued there grips and baskets well………

This week:

Tue (9): Team room 4:30-6:15pm in skating. We will do some Z1 & Z3 (a little bit for Sam and Nelson). Sam and Nelson to finish at 6:00pm

Wed (10): Easy ski on your own or rest. Look at your program. We will rebuild the ski playground if you are interested in helping out.

Thu (11): Fly away for Kendra, Colin and Bronwyn to arrive at 4:30pm to do some Z1 & sprints. Sam and Nelson to arrive at 4:45pm and do the workout with the T2’s (bring cl and sk gear). I will leave a message on the bulletin board inside the team room, check it when you get there.

Sat (13): We will do a skate time trial. I will explain the course at 9am in the biathlon stadium. Arrive at 8:45 to start your warm up. Glide wax your skis the evening before with Solda Performance red or equivalent.

I’m not a football fan:
    Football is a mistake. It combines the two worst elements of American life. Violence and committee meetings.
    George Will

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.