Housekeeping

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

I hope you had a good week of training.

House keeping:
    * Register on zone 4 for the Canada Day Run. Early bird deadline is June 23rd at 11:59pm.
    * It is imperative that all LC’s get a blood test in June. Please line that up if you haven’t done so already. We circulated a sample medical letter already, but let me know if you don’t have it. Based on previous year’s statistics, 25% of you are low on ferritin. It would be nice for the coaches to know who this is now before those people suffer from exhaustion in the fall… Please bring a copy of your results when you get them.
    * I will bring some Arcteryx parkas to try out at an upcoming team training session. We need to get your opinion on colour and sizing. Pricing will be about $180 including embroidery. A great deal compared to the over $300 retail price tag.
    * We will attempt to go ski on Monday June 30th if the conditions are right. Stay tuned.
    * The summer schedule will start the week after the bike camp – July 7+. I have attached the schedule to this posting.

Tuesday (24): Happy St-Jean-Baptiste day! Biathlon training + strength in gym starting at 6pm. Strength training is a very, very important form of training in the spring and summer. Please try your best to attend.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.