Jan 4th,5th,7th. + upcoming events

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone, and Happy New Year. I hope everyone has had a great holiday break and is ready to get back into Track Attack.

Great job at Pocaterra for those that could make it. It was a long ski for everyone and I was impressed how everyone was eager to take on that challenge, give your Track Attackers a pat on the back.

This week:
    Jan 4th- Track Attack Back at it. Classic. 5:00-6:30
    Jan 5th- Special Invite to the T1/T2 practice. Classic 4:45-6:30

If you are a mini-midget, midget (11/12 years old, born in 98/99) or juvenile in the TA program you are invited to the Tuesday session.
    *** Tuesday Jan 5th is the time trial for the Alberta winter Games selection. This will take place during regular session time. It will be a 2 – 2.5 km classic, individual start race, for mini midgets and midgets. Juveniles will do two laps, 4 – 5km. Everyone should participate, even if you do not plan to go to ABWG, or you are hoping to go for biathlon, your training for this day will include the time trial! Wax recommendation will be posted Monday evening, please arrive early for touch up or change in wax. Glide wax recommendation will be posted Monday night as well.

Jan 7th- TA -Skate 5:00-6:30

Upcoming Events- Mark on your calendar:
    -BCRR #2 Jan 16th Classic at the CNC.
    -CNSC Ski Rodeo Jan 23rd. This is a special event just for our Track Attackers it will be a great event not to be missed, events include: Chuckwagon Derby, Barrel Racing, and Wild Horses races, as well as prizes and goodies. More details to follow.
    -The “Thank You” initiative: I will be asking different kids at different sessions to make a point of saying a simple thank you to different people that are involved with this program eg. parents, coach leaders, volunteers, CNC staff, wax staff, race organizers, special guests. A lot goes into this program and a little thank you goes a long way. So let you’re TA’s know that it’s coming down the pipe.

See you on the snow
    Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.