January 4th – 10th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Happy New Year! 😛

I hope you’ve all had a wonderful Christmas/New Year period with lots of great adventures with your families. We’ll get straight back into things this week with some race preparation for the Built 4 Speed on Saturday!

Monday 4th: 5 – 6:30pm @CNC
    Classic technique – Swix Blue Extra has been working well so touch up your skis with a good 3 layers of it. Head lamp and drink belt essential.

Wednesday 6th: 5 – 6:30pm

Skate session to prepare for Saturday’s downhill race, we’ll hone our skills on some downhills working on staying low, being agile and riding a fast ski. This will be coupled with some uphill cornering. Head lamp essential and drink belt!

Saturday 9th: 11am @ Mine Meadow CNC
    Built 4 Speed!! Register in the CNSC team room before heading out to the Mine Meadow for the events. Put your apron on and get baking for the entry fee! Details on the event flier posted on the Forum. Race notice will be posted to the website on Monday!

For those going to BC Midget Champs, don’t forget to book your hotel room. Details below:
    Podollan Inn Salmon Arm Checking in Jan 22 out Jan 24 ie 2 nights
    40 rooms held
    28 rooms have 2 beds either double, queen or king. !2 rooms have 1 king there are also 2 suites available if need but more expensive.
    More queen rooms may become available in Jan.
    Cost $115.21 including tax based on 2 adults and 2 children in rooms with 2 beds.
    room includes continual breakfast, also available a hot breakfast off menu discounted to around $7
    Release date is Jan 8th Booked under Canmore Nordic ski club
    Ph 250 832 6025 or 1 888 668 4180 to reserve

Registration for the event is open, make sure you complete your online entry by January 19th:
    https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=10650&lan=1&cartlevel=1
    **Please note that the coaches will be making the teams so you do not need to sign up for that on the registration page.

Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake…..
    Sir Frances Bacon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.