January 5 – 11

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed a great Christmas and New Year break with lots of fun and family adventures! I am certainly excited about the program for the next part of the season, we have lots of fun races coming up along with some more serious with longer distances. We wanted you on time, switched on and ready to fire at every session so you are getting the most out of your training. 😛

Monday (5)
    Classic technique, working on striding and transitions. Wax recommendation: base Swix Blue Extra with 2 layers of Rode Multigrade on the top. I would like to start skiing at 5pm so please try to arrive before 5pm. It will still be quite cold so please dress warmly and don’t forget your head lamp!

Wednesday (7)
    Skate distance ski. We will head out and about on the trails, mixing up the terrain and mixing in a few short sprints. You will NEED your head lamp, drink belt and to be on time as we will not ski a set route.

Saturday (10)
    Skate time trials 2 x 2.5km on Westerns race course. This session is designed to get us ready for the 5km Mass start race on Sunday 18th. T2’s to write down a warm up that they would like to try on their own. 9 – 11am.

REGISTRATION FOR WESTERNS CLOSES ON MONDAY 12TH JAN. PLEASE ENTER BEFORE THIS DATE. ALL TT’S ARE ENCOURAGED TO ENTER ALL 3 EVENTS ON OFFER!
    :mrgreen:

When you walk up to opportunities door,
    don’t knock on it…
    Kick it down, smile and introduce yourself.
    Dwayne Johnson (The Rock
    )

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.