July 11 to 17

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rachel Koroscil
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Here are the times for this week. I will update with further details as I get them.

Monday (11):
    7:45AM Bear Talk at the Bill Warren (ONLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE HAIG GLACIER)
    11:30AM-1:15PM Biathlon Shooting Block (Static Shooting and NT Testing – Just Runners)
    6:30PM-8:15PM Biathlon Shooting Block (Combo and Time Trial – Bring Skate Roller Skis, Poles, etc.)

Tuesday (12):
    9:00-11:15: Static Shooting (Bring Poles and Proper Footwear)
    4:30-6:15: Roller Ski Technique and Range Procedure (Bring Skate Roller Skis, Poles, Helmet etc.)

If you haven’t registered for the shooting blocks, please do so asap so I know how many if you to expect.
    http://doodle.com/poll/5xrpsahcdgeafcy9

Wednesday (13): DAY OFF

Thursday (14): 9:00-11:00 Shooting Session (Easy Run Combo and Pressure Drills)

Friday (15): Depart for the Haig Glacier
    Reminders:
    It will be cold and wet this week on the Haig. Bring lots of warm and waterproof clothing. The bonus is that we might get some fresh snow and skiing could be very good.

For the run/hike in:
    You will need to carry your water/sport drink plus a snack, rain jacket, long pants, extra warm layer, and bear spray. Bring a pack that is comfortable to run/walk with (a camelbak works well). We will mostly hike and walk.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.