July 25-31 shooting camp week

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Team,

First, sorry for the late posting, forgot to do this Friday

Second, look down to Wednesday afternoon, I need to know of anyone is around to shoot in the afternoon….

OK- week here

Monday (25): Rski SK intensity at NC. 11am-12:30pm, 30min lunch break, precision shoooting 1-3pm. BRING LUNCH!
    ** There is a small chance now the range will not be open on Monday due to 24 hours, I will find out in the morning, hopefully!

Tuesday (26): Rski SK combo! Our first real combo session of the year. 8:30-11:00am (bring runners as well, we will start with drills)

Wednesday (27):
    a.m. Meet OLS soccer field for a mtn bike/hike up the Middle Sister. Everyone needs a bike lock too (or find someone to share with…organize before). 9:30am meeting time. Bring food, water, jacket. We’ll be back down around 1pm We need parent help this day as Alain and Kathy are away. Please let me know if you can join.

p.m. I know many people are away this week, so I am wondering who is around for a shooting session this afternoon (3:30-5:30pm)?? If a few are interested, I’ll run one… otherwise we’ll skip it. Email me to confirm you will attend or I won’t run a session!

Thursday (28): Precision shooting to start (8:30-10:00am) then DP test, Rski SK speed work and strength in gym (Bring Rski SK gear)

That’s it… now you can enjoy your long weekend with some training on your own!! 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.