July 27- August 2 **UPDATED**

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello LCs,

Great work on the running intensities on Thursday after the Haig. You all pushed yourselves hard, but were smart and listened to your bodies and did the amount that was best for you on that day.

Looking at the training to come, we will be getting out rollerskiing a fair bit. So, be sure to change your pole tips as we will not be on snow until October.

Monday(27): LC1/LC2 9:00-11:00 Skate Rollerski intensity(LC2) or speed(LC1). Meet at the teamroom.

LC1/LC2 4:30-5:30 Strength. Meet at the BWTC with your clean indoor shoes ready to pump some weights.

Tuesday(28): LC1/LC2 10:00-12:00 Running with speed work. Meet at the teamroom.

Wednesday(29): LC2 Only 9:00-11:30 Long distance mt bike ride. Meet at the Cougar Creek Parking Lot.

Thursday(30): LC1/LC2 9:30-11:30 Classic Rollerski and Strength. LC2s will be in the gym first, LC1s rollerskiing first. Meet at the teamroom.

Remember: Starting Aug 1 we will begin our iLog challenge. If you complete all 31 days of your August iLog entries, you will be entered in to a draw to win a prize (a giant toblerone) at the end of the month! So get logging.

I attribute my success to this: I never gave or take any excuse. –Florence Nightingale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.