• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark Naylor
    Keymaster

Howdy U14-2’s

Here’s the plan for the week:

Monday (24) @CNC
    5:00-6:30. Meet outside the BWTC for a Skate Rollerski. We will start with safety + fundamental movements, move to an agility course, work in a little technique and end with a game.

Make sure to inspect your roller skis before heading out Monday, check the wheels for wear and ensure the bindings are secure. Check the rollerski maintenance sheet from last week. We will also have a sharpener on hand at the start of practice to take a look at pole tips to see if they need some sharpening.

Quick Note:

This will be our last session with me for a little while (don’t worry I’ll be back!), as I will be away for our U16/18 training camps, and then off for a little holiday at the lake. For July, you will have one of our guest coaches, Claire Miner as your main session coach. I will be making one session post for the month of July. More details to come by email/forum introducing Claire and our schedule!

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Nelson Mandela

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.