June 3-9 UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello team, hope you had a good weekend!

UPDATE: Due to the ADT camp starting on Thursday morning, we might not do the CNSC Amazing Race at the group session. Please check back on Wednesday.

First, a few items to deal with for the week:

1) I hope the LC’s are able to follow the home strength plan. Already 1 week done, great job! I will give out the program for week #2 on Tuesday, so use day 6 of last week if you are doing strength this Monday.

2) I will put in an order for Suunto heart rate monitor on Wednesday morning. Let me know if you are interested in getting one just email me. See more details in an email that I sent already.

3) We will continue with the CNSC Amazing Race this Thursday. In order to accommodate the biathletes, we will start at 1800 and end at 1930. It would be great to get 2-3 parents to help out man a station. Please email me if you are available.

4) We have been in operation for a month now; please register for the program via zone4. Remember that the fee goes up by $100 on June 16th. Details for post dated cheques are posted when you register. Link here: https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=4895

5) Bike camp details will be emailed to you in about a week.

6) Matt and I are starting to run individual meetings this week. Please double check your day/time and arrive on time!

Training this week:

Tuesday (4): We will try some classic rollerskiing. Dust off your rollerskis and bring boots, helmet, gloves, water bottle… We will meet at the team room at 1715. We will also go in the gym for some strength so bring equipment for that too – done by 1845. FOR THE 1997 & 1998 WOMEN: You will not rollerski, but rather go for a Z1 run with Kathy. Bring your running gear.

Thursday (6): Canmore Nordic Amazing Race – Urban edition. We will start and finish at the Riverside Park, 1800-1930. Please arrive at 1800 for instructions and we will get the first team off at 1810. Bring your running gear. Teams below:
    1. Peter – Morgan, Clara, Ty, Anna P, Thomas H
    2. Colin – Marc, Lea, Thomas M, Megan, Kota
    3. Emmy, Matt – Reed, Amy, Claire, Lance, Katrine
    4. Nelson – Lauren, Karly, Logan, Lucas, Sophie
    5. Ben, Natasha – Sam, Anna S, Devin, Robin
    6. Georgia, Nicola – Xander, Josh, Cassidy, Oranne
    7. Riley, Mitch – Kirsten, Olivia, Mel, Emma
    8. Aidan, MollyJane – Andreas, Anita, Fynn, Saidy

Weekend: ADT camp or consider going for a bike ride up Highwood Pass. It reopens to motorized traffic on June 15th.

Congratulations for reading this far!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.