March 14-27 **Updated March 21**

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello LCs,

What an amazing week of racing! I hope everyone was able to get out and see the best skiers in the world laying it all on the line right here in our home town. Lets take that energy and fly it right up to Whitehorse! Details for Nationals have been circulated, emailed, and discussed at the meeting. If you have any other questions, please ask.

If you are not attending nationals, it will still be good to get out and keep skiing to prepare for the Alberta Cup 7 & 8 here in town at the beginning of April. Check your training peaks or guidelines, but in general, try to get out 5 times a week. While Alain and Matt are away at Nationals, you will have training with Rachel on March 22 and 23. More details to come.

Tuesday (15): Easy skate ski or Jog for 45 min. If you are going to Nationals, come by the teamroom at 4:30 to collect a piece of team gear.

Tuesday (22): 4:30-6:00 Skating, meet at the teamroom.

Wednesday (23): 5:00-6:30 Classic, meet at the teamroom. Be sure to wax with Swix Universal Klister so you have good kick for the session.

“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career … I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.