March 26th – final workout

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

The weather may be warming up but don’t despair, there is still some great ski adventures to be had!

Sadly due to lack of snow and forecasted high temperatures, AB Cup 9/10 has been cancelled. You can read the press release here http://foothillsnordic.ca/alberta-cup-9 … iscontent/

Thursday (26): 2:00pm-3:30pm @ Mount Engadine Lodge!!
    While everything is melting/has melted down her in Canmore, the crust skiing at Engadine Meadows is nearing perfection. Warm up/rock skis are advised. Matt has talked to the the manager and she will be giving us a special rate of $10 for afternoon tea (Beverages, cakes, cookies, cheese, crackers…). We will meet at Engadine Lodge at 2pm, ski for about 1 hour, then you are welcome to enjoy tea for as long as you like (available from 3pm-5pm). Please send me a quick email so I can let her know how many are coming, parents welcome.

As a great way to finish off our last ski together for the season Matt and I thought it would be fun to dress up and since the weather is warming up we thought Hawaiian Luau would be appropriate. Break out the grass skirts! 😛 😛

Thanks for a great season!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.