Monday Jan 5 and Thursday Jan 8

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

We are all back to normal programing, and hopefully the weather will remain warm enough to keep the sessions going!

Monday Session Classic:

Meet at the team room,
    PLEASE CHECK YOUR GRIP ZONE, clean it off and apply new binder if you haven’t done this for a while. The coaches do not have time to do this at the session, and your child will not have an enjoyable ski unless we can properly wax their skis. I am sorry to sound so military about this, but we cannot accept skis with klister, or too much old wax in the grip zone. So please find the time to check the grip zone before Monday 😉

LT2’s – I am hoping that you can come to the wax room at 4:45. I would like to do some video sessions on Monday, starting with your group at 5:00. Then we can take a look at the video on the same night.

LT1’s – I will take either the girls or the boys for classic video tonight, after the LT2 group. Then look at the tape in the team room. I will video whatever group I miss on this Monday the following week.

THURSDAY – SKATING:
    MEET AT THE BIATHLON STADIUM

BCRR #2 – SKATE SPRINTS AT COP IN CALGARY THIS SATURDAY, JAN 10TH. PLEASE REGISTER ON THE BCRR SIGHT, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE EVERYONE OUT!

** also mark Jan 24/25 on your calendar as it is the Youth Championships, for Pee Wee’s and Mini Midgets. Sounds like a very fun couple of days. More info closer to the time.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone again,

Kathy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.