Next 2 weeks of training (Oct 3-16)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team,

Great Nipika Camp and great week of training. I am sure you are all pretty tired now so this week will be quite easy besides Wednesdays XC running zones. Make sure you attend Tuesday and Thursday sessions as well, it will be all Z1 combo and we will shoot quite a bit.

Below I have posted the next 2 weeks of training since in the second week I will be away until the Friday.

Week 1 (Oct 3-9): Recovery week 😀

Tuesday (4): 4:15-5:35pm. Z1 Rski SK combo. Remember the athlete and parent meeting at 5:45pm in the bwtc.

Wednesday (5): XC running zones. EVERYONE should participate, no practice this day due to race.

Thursday (6): 4:30-6:30pm. Z1 Rski combo

Weekend: Long weekend! Family time! Train on own.

Week 2 (Oct 10-16): Back at it! 😀

Tuesday: Training with XC, check XC forum

Wednesday: 4:30-6:30pm. Rski SK combo with Jeff and Garth

Thursday: Training with XC, check XC forum

Weekend: We will race both Saturday and Sunday. I recommend you race the uphill running race on Saturday and a biathlon race on Sunday:

Saturday:
    running race:
    Info: http://www.albertaworldcup.com/main.php?p=1100&s=0
    Register: https://zone4.ca/onlinereg.asp?id=4071
    ** There is also a mtn bike biathlon on the Saturday (same time as Sunday) which you could do as well. It’s a mass start.

Sunday:
    Biathlon rski SK sprint
    Zero: 11:00 am, Start: 12:00 pm (both days)
    Format: Sprint roller ski (Sunday)

Please let me know if you will not attend the weekend races and why. I also would like to know if you will do the run on Saturday or the Mtn bike biathlon. This way I can make sure coaches are available, I’ll be at the running race myself.

Enjoy the training!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.