Nov. 15-21 training- Friday night update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team!

Good ski workout Saturday! I also noticed many of you Sunday skiing around at the NC as well! You are all skiing well, we have made great progress in fitness and technique. Keep it up!! I am excited to see the improvement continue over the next few months of skiing! Shooting is also coming along nicely, especially standing, I am noticing more hits during practice. Remember you can progress twice as fast standing with some dryfiring at home 😀

NOTES FROM ALAIN:
    – I am working on your training plans and you should get it by email on Wednesday.
    – Please update your ilog. Some of you are falling behind!
    – Register for the Nov 29th wax clinic

OK, schedule for this week:

Tuesday (16): Z1 SK ski warm-up combo and strength in gym

Wednesday (17): Z3-4 classic intensity at NC. Try to arrive at 4:15pm today (limited light on the short ski loop). Go straight to the loop to warm up. Bring a headlamp for the last 30 minutes of the workout

Thursday (18): Z1 skate combo. Looking fairly cold so we’ll keep you moving the whole time as I know we all won’t be used to those temps! 😕

Saturday (20):TOO COLD for a TT. Please go for a Z1 ski (45min) during the warm part of the day, you could finish with another 30min on the bike inside too! There will be no team practice.

Sunday (21): We highly encourage you all to go for a long ski on your own. 2.0-2.5hrs (lake Louise?)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.