November 23rd – 29th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Wow, what a super weekend at Lake Louise ❗ ❗ I hope you all had a great time, got to know some different skiers better and took home some good technique tips! I was very impressed with how well you all organised yourselves and made the most of the opportunities to get involved in different activities. 😆

Monday 23rd: No Team Training.
    Please take this opportunity to rest. I know the ski conditions are excellent but we are two weeks out from our first race and the Alberta Winter Games trials. It is more important to rest and start the racing season fresh rather than recovering from sickness.

Wednesday 25th: 5-6:30pm – Skate ski @ CNC
    Tonight we’ll spend some time working on technique changes and holding good form with changing speeds. Head lamps and drink belts essential.

Saturday 28th: 9:30-11:30am – Location TBC
    We will try to get away from CNC as there is a biathlon race on so we’ll find somewhere different to have a longer classic ski where we can work on improving our technique changes with some speed work sprinkled in 😛 .

Please remember that skiers should not attend workouts if they are not feeling 100%

The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you find a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, or gives you a sense of meaning, joy or passion.
    Terry Orlick

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.