November 6th-12th * Updated Tuesday, 1pm *

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great work so far this year on Frozen Thunder. You all have been making some great progress in your development as skiers, keep it up.

Daylight savings has come to an end. So that means the sun is now setting at 5PM. This means we will be training in the dark until February, so get that headlamp out and put some fresh batteries in there. It is a safety concern for you to not be able to see while we are out training, so no headlamp, no training when we are outside.

Hopefully the snow is here to stay, but the weather can be quite variable. Please check the forum for updates before coming to training.

PLEASE FILL IN THE RACING SPREADSHEET FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR HERE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GagisLYTFC_ISMQjtWHwPmlTVc3bT0-cCIrlfmIpYpE/edit?usp=sharing

Training coming at you this week:

Monday(6) 6:30-7:45 LC+ Strength at the BWTC.

Tuesday(7) 4:30-6:00 LC/LC+ SKATING intensity. Meet at the teamroom.

Wednesday(8) 4:30-6:30 LC+ Classic distance adventuring at CNC. Bring your rock skis and we will head out on some of the fresh snow, but it is thin, so NO RACE SKIS.

Thursday(9) 4:30-6:30 LC/LC+ Skate ski and Strength. Everyone will all start skiing. Meet at the teamroom.

Saturday(11) 9:00-12:00 LC/LC+ Classic Ski on Moraine Lake Road in Lake Louise. Meet at the trailhead at 9am with skis waxed and ready for a long distance classic ski. Bring a change of clothes and food for after training.

“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ― Michael Jordan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.