October 12-18 *** UPDATED ***

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello LCs,

My apologies for the late post. I seem to have had a computer error when I tried to post before the long weekend, and have just learned that the post did not make it to the forum.

The ski swap is just around the corner, so be sure to have a look at your gear to see what still fits. If your skis are being tested on the flex tester, they must be scraped, brushed, and kick wax free. We will not test sticky skis. Talk with your coach to organize a time to test your skis.

Training this week:

Tuesday(13) 4:30-6:15 Classic Rollerski intensity. Meet at the teamroom.

Wednesday(14) 4:30-6:30 Hike/jog to Echo Canyon/Echo Cave. Slightly different adventure today to keep things interesting, but still getting in quality training. Meet at the ACC Clubhouse -> 201 Indian Flats Road, Canmore.

Thursday(15) 4:30-6:30 Run/Agility and strength. Meet at the teamroom

Saturday(17) 10:00-noon Skate Rollerski Time Trial/Sprints with Foothills Nordic at Bow Valley Campground (on HWY 1X near Seebe). The campground is closed this time of year, so we have the whole road to ski on. Drive in past the Info Centre and park in the parking lot before you come to the lake

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.