October 13 – 19

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Well done to everyone who ran at zones on Wednesday! What a super effort on a really tough course! It was great to see so many of you pushing yourselves and hammering home!

Thanks to the parents who joined us for the run on Sunday. It was great to have so many of you along, and helping to lead the way! Hopefully you picked up a tip or two on ski striding?

Monday 13th
    No practice! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Enjoy the day with your family!

Wednesday 15th **Updated**
    Run and gym! Meet at the Team Room first. You will need to bring a change of shirt and shoe’s and socks for the gym part!
    **Please bring your skate and classic poles as we are also going to check everyone’s pole height to make sure we start the season with the right length poles, especially after so many of you have grown over summer! That way you may also pick up a pair at a bargain price at the ski swap if you need to!

Saturday 18th 9:30 – 11:30am
    We’re joining the LC’s for a classic roller ski time trial and a skate ski on Frozen Thunder (I know I said we wouldn’t do it but Alain convinced me it’ll be fun! 😆 😆 ) Meet at the Team Room and be ready to roll at 9:30am and bring your gear for classic and skating!!

Ski swap – Pre-swap! Wed 15th & Thursday 16th 4:30 – 6:15pm
    Got a pair of skis, poles or boots you might have outgrown but are in great condition? Why not put them in the ski swap? All items need to be clearly labeled with your name, phone number and the asking price. Please bring all items you would like to sell to the Team Room on Wednesday.

We can also test to see if your current race skis are still going to fit you well. If you need skis flex tested, please drop your skis off to the CNSC office at the BWTC before Wednesday midday. Skis should be clearly labeled with your name and what weight you would like the skis tested for.

Ski Swap – Sunday 19th
    Full details are on the Club’s homepage!
    http://www.canmorenordic.com/main.php?p=504

You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.