October 22-28

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello,

Frozen Thunder has been rolled out, which means fall has officially arrived! Don’t forget to buy your Canmore Nordic Centre season pass before October 31 to save 10%

LC+ Athletes and Parents- don’t forget the nutrition seminar on Thursday by Kelly Anne from the Calgary Sport Institute. It will be held in the Biathlon Building across from the teamroom. Parents from 5:00-6:15 and Athletes from 6:15-7:30

Training this week:
    Monday(22) 6:30-7:45 LC+ Strength. Start your active warm up outside up through Dino Walks, then come in for the remainder of the workout.

Tuesday(23) 4:30-6:30 LC/LC+ Run and Skate ski on Frozen Thunder. We will start the session running.

Wednesday(24) 5:00-6:30 TT/LC/LC+/RAD Final UMR of the year. Meet at the teamroom.

Thursday(25) 4:30-6:10 LC/LC+ Strength. Meet out front of the BWTC for our warm up.
    LC+ Nutrition Seminar 6:15-7:30

Saturday(27) 9:00-10:30 LC/LC+ Classic Intenstiy on Frozen thunder. Come a bit early if you need to purchase a day pass so that we can start the session on time. You will most likely need a thin layer of klister base binder (or cold blue Klister) then Swix Universal Klister for kick. Wax your skis properly so you can get a quality workout.

“Looking back on the career I had, I definitely notice the personal growth and resiliency gained from tougher times. It feels like that is the real prize now. Medals were wonderful, the great travel was wonderful, but the prize I keep closest to my heart is the confidence and resilience I gained from going through so many trials and tribulations.” -Chandra Crawford

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.