Sep. 18-24 *Updated Sep. 20 8:30am

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Caitlin Campbell
    Keymaster

Hello Team, great work on training this week!

Note for parents- Monday Sep 18 @ 7pm @ BWTC will be the special AGM to approve the financials from last year.  If you are able, please attend so we can be sure to make quorum.  It should be a quick meeting.

Lake Lousie camp Nov 10th – 12th is quickly approaching! Here is the link to sign up! The sign up deadline is October 5th and a preliminary camp doc with information is includeed on the sign up sheet. Any camp questions please reach out to Caitlin (caitlinjocampbell@gmail.com) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vwrmsRLdEVd6bKR7Kn6qjWXRU-r4r_PTSWKdrZvNNQc/edit#gid=0

Training for this week

Monday(18)
    5:00-6:30 Ski Striding at @CNC. Meet in front of the BWTC and bring your running poles.

Tuesday(19)
    5:00-6:30 Skate Roller Ski, meet in front of the team room to pickup roller skis.

Thursday(21) Biathlon 
    4:45-6:15 Dryfire agility combo, games @CNC. Meet outside the BWTC. The range is closed for one more week, as such we will go down to the ground floor of the Nordiq/Biathlon Canada offices together to dryfire.

Saturday(23)
    1:00-3:00 Skate rollerski on the 1A. We will take advantage of the closed road and get out for a nice long distance skate ski. Drop athletes off at the end of the Vermilion Lakes Rd so we have easy access to the closed 1A. Bring a snack and your drink belts. Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/93guPZ2s9Yy1htiA9

*Caitlin will bring roller skis for those that need them, if you are planning to come and need skis please send me an email and confirm your athletes binding type so I can make sure I have something that will work for everyone!

“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.