September 7 – 12

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

T3 biathletes should now look at the T3 Biathlon forum for the group workout details. Roddy will post the details there, although the biathletes and skiers will often train together.

I hope that you are fully recovered from the summer training. I saw lots of improvements in many department (especially endurance). Great job, let’s keep it up…..

Here are the details for this week:

Tuesday (7): Meet at team room, 4:30-6:30pm. Strength in gym (you must bring clean indoor shoes) and RS-CL (bring water and bottle holder). It is critical that you bring your filled in fall calendar today (lots of details on it please). I need it to make your training program.

Wednesday (8): Team room, 4:30-6:30pm. Z1 & 3 running and ski striding (bring proper length poles, not too short).

Thursday (9): Team room, 4:30-6:30pm. Bring RS-SK gear + classic poles. We will do the DP test (on skate skis with classic poles), then some RS-SK speed work.

Friday (10): On your own today. Go in the gym with a friend (and an adult) and do the same strength routine as Tuesday. Do a 20min run first, and a 15min cool down after. Today is the last day to sign up for the Bragg Creek camp (everyone that needs a bed; athletes, parents and coaches).

Saturday (11): Harvey Heights parking lot, 9:00-11:00am. RS-CL with some speed work. Make sure you bring your safety vest today. Please bring your ilog up to date today….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.