Sptember 10-16

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team, hope you had a good weekend and you are ready to start fall training! Exciting next few months….

First… 3 things
    1) Please let me know your fall schedule. School sports, time away, concerts, etc…
    2) Please update iLog before the start of the Nipika camp (Sept 20th). Help me out please :mrgreen:
    3) Please forward me your blood test results. This is now very important to know before we do some good intensity and races.

Nipika camp is coming up next week. We will forward you the camp details mid week.

Team training:
    Biathletes will do training with Jeff and Geret on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the occasional Friday or Saturday (before xc physical training). Always check the biathlon and XC forums to know what is happening. Please try to make as many xc workouts as possible. I’m giving you all the xc workout details this week until the coaches come up with the best system to pass info out to you.

Tuesday (11): We will do a run/hike, mostly hike, to a new peak (for me!) south of town (Grassi Knob just below Ship Prow). Meet at east side of Peak of Grassi neighborhood (highline trail); turn left when you get in to Peaks of Grassi and continue to the end. Bring ski walking poles, water, a bear spray (if any, and know how to use it). 1630-1830. We will try to be back for 1830 but could be a few minutes late. Parents are welcome to join in to help keep the group together.

Wednesday (12): Harvey Heights parking lot, 1630-1800. RS-SK Z1 & Z3. 1630-1800. Put some electrolytes in your water from now on – Camelback Elixir tablets or equivalent.

Thursday (13): Team room, 1630-1830. RS-CL and strength in gym. Bring some clean shoes for the gym.

Saturday (15): Harvey Heights parking lot 930-1130. RS-CL, mostly double poling. Kathy will lead this workout. Z1 & speed work. Please come out and train as a group.

“Almost all of our limitations are self-imposed. Those that are not can be overcome by cooperation with others whose strengths compliment our weakness.”
    Bill Koch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.