This week’s training (22-28)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s going to be a busy week! Here are the details:

Tue 23 (T2/TC/TW). Warm-up combo and strength.
    Remember for the weight room:
    – You need a pass (everyone should have a valid weight room pass!)
    – You need clean runners. Leave a pair in the team room that you use for strength only.
    – Clean up after yourself, put weights/mats/med. balls etc. back where you got them after each exercise.

Wed 24 a.m. (TW): Z1 Classic combo (Video review from weekend)

Wed 24 p.m. (T2/TC/TW) Meet at 4:30pm at the Sheraton for Z1 & Z3 RS-SK intensity with XC. Some T2’s will do lactate/zone testing, bring your heart rate monitors! We will be done at 6:15pm.

Thu 25 (T2 only!): RS-SK ski strength combo. 4:30-6:30.

Fri 26 TW/TC Camp ONLY (T2/T1 join Saturday/Sunday)

a.m. Meet on the range at 8:30pm for some Z1-3 ski strength combo. We will be done at 10:30pm, at which time you should head back to school!

p.m. Meet at 4:30. Ski striding intensity with XC on Georgetown trail.
    * T2’s, on your plan I have the above, but I made a mistake, please do the 1.5 hours on own Z1 running after school.

Sat 27: T2/TC/TW Camp (+ T1’s). Meet at the Radisson Hotel at 8:30am to go to the Bow Valley Park. Bring classic and skate rollerskis/gear + a good size lunch, water, vest, helmet, extra clothes, rain jacket?, etc. We will do 2 workouts and stay there until about 3:00pm. WE WILL NEED SOME PARENTS TO HELP WITH TRANSPORTATION THAT DAY. Becky and Darcy have volunteered to host a potluck dinner that evening (6:00pm). Bring something to share + beverage + plate and cutlery. Thanks Becky and Darcy.

Sun 28: T2/TC/TW Camp (+T1’s). Meet at the Fireside parking lot on the Bow Valley Parkway pass Banff at 9am (same spot as last Saturday, except drive up to the actual trail head parking lot). We will do a mt-run/hike. Bring clothes for the weather, running shoes, water, snack….. Parents are welcome to join in – the older ones will do the Edith-Cory Pass circuit and the younger ones will do an out and back to the top of the Pass (beautiful views if it’s sunny).

The following week we will have training on the Tues, Wed, and the Biathlon Alberta Camp from fri-sun (nothing on thursday). Everyone please register for the camp soon.

* When I say “Meet at” a specific time (i.e. “Meet at 4:30), I mean arrive early enough so we can start at that time! Please ALWAYS arrive 5-10min before the “Meeting time”. Give your team mates and coaches your respect by arriving on time.

See you Tuesday,
    😛 😛

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.