Thurs Nov.26, Mon Nov. 30

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thursday’s practice will be skate, please bring appropriate equipment. A quick reminder skate poles should come up to to between the chin and the nose when standing on flat grouond with shoes or ski boots on. Please try to line up appropriate equipment for your children, at this stage it is important to be on the right lenght of equipment to learn the skills and techniques properly.

Monday Nov. 30th- Classic. We will be doing classic today, please try to prepare your childs ski before coming to practice with grip wax, I will post a wax recommendation on Sunday evening for what will be a good option. It would be great to start gathering the typical waxes that we use at the nordic centre and a good start would be the following, actually this is pretty much all we use at the CNC, please invest in these this week so you’re ready to go next week.

***Rode- Multigrade 0- (-2)
    Rode- Blue or Super Blue (-1)-(-2)
    Rode- Violet 0 -(+2)
    Swix Blue Extra 0- (-7)
    Start or Swix Universal Klister.
    Toko Green basewax

I will be available early on Monday for some tips and pointers for parents with the expectation that after showing you or a group that you will then look after your kids skis, I will not be able to do all the kids skis before practice so please make arrangements with other parents to look after your kid if you are unable to make it.

Thanks a lot
    See you soon
    Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.