Tues Sept 20- Sat Sept 24

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team, Sorry for the short notice posting. I think I screwed up when I tried to post the plan earlier this weekend, and it ended up lost in the inter-web. Hopefully you are able to check this before the session Tuesday.

Tuesday 4:45-6:15pm: Meet at Grassi Lakes parking lot for a ski striding workout. Ski Striding poles should be about 10cm less than your classic poles. If you don’t have any bring your classic poles.

Wednesday 4:45-6:15pm: Meet at Lion’s Park. We will be running with core and agility.

Saturday 9:30am: We will be classic roller skiing at Bow Valley Provincial Park. This workout will be with T2 and older athletes. CNSC will be meeting at the Radisson at 9:00am to carpool. Please arrange a ride before hand. We will be skiing for 2 hours.

Again sorry for the late notice post, usually I try to have the weeks plan up during the weekend. I will be putting together a fall schedule as a PDF for you to have as a guide aswell.

Thanks See you Soon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.