Tuesday 24th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello, hello.

After a great start to spring training with the Vernon Camp attendance at the workout last week was not great….. 🙄 It is totally fine if you have other commitments on a Tuesday, some people have already let me know this. If you can’t make it to a work out it would be great if you could let me know.

Tuesday 24th 4:30 – 6pm: Uphill running test. Yay!
    Tonight you will get an opportunity to test yourself against the clock and see how hard you can push yourself running up hill. I would like as many of you to attend as possible as we are going to repeat this test over the summer and fall to measure improvements in fitness. Meet at the team room at 4:30pm. Bring a drink belt. If you would like to go out and preview the course (or mentally prepare) here are the details:
    *Start – junction of Bruin & Banff trail – west of the mine scar.
    *Run to the mine scar, turn right on to Meadow View, run up barf hill (woop woop)
    *Turn right off Meadow View onto Wolverine.
    *Up Wolverine to the top of a hill, then left onto Rundle Trail and finish on top of a small mound next to a trail sign.

Don’t forget to sign up for the Canada Day Fun Run. It’s a great event with new distances 3km, 5km, 10km. Challenge your friends or family to give it a go!

http://www.grizzlyevents.ca/canmore-canada-day-fun-run.html

**If you cannot attend the workout and want to keep yourself motivated and in shape you can email me and I will send you the details of the workout so you can do it yourself or with a buddy!

Courage doesn’t always roar. Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.