Week of Nov 21

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team, Great job at the Lake Louise camp this weekend. There was some great gains in technique, lots of fun, and everyone put on a smile despite the frigid temperatures.

Tuesday: Easy Run, balance, agility and race preparation planning. Dress warmly, this will be an easier session with a focus on balance, the second half will be indoors. Please bring your training journal, paper, and pen/pencil. CNC 4:45-6:15pm

Wednesday: SKATE ski with core. We will be skiing first, and doing core in the BWTC, bring indoor shoes. 4:45-6:15pm.

Saturday: I will be away for the Lake Louise TA camp. T2 and older are doing a low key classic time trial race 9:00am-11:00 as a warm up for the AB cup races the following weekend (time trial distance will be similar to the AB cup distances- see race notice). You are welcome to join if you want but the understanding is with one less coach that you are responsible for looking after yourself including warm up, race, and cool down. This would be a great opportunity to warm up for the AB cup races. Please let me know by Wednesday’s session if you are planning to attend and I will forward your names. Otherwise getting out for a ski skate or classic for upwards of 2hrs continuous would be great with a team mate. More trails are opening up at the nordic centre daily.

See you soon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.